If your child is turning 5 years old this year (born in 2015), then you may register your child at your catchment school starting February 3, 2020. If you would like your child to attend the Early French Immersion Program at Brantford, please register at your English catchment school and also fill out the District Language Program Application form. We do anticipate a waitlist for the French Immersion Program. Registrations received after February 27 will be added to the waitlist on a “first come first serve basis”. Please see the district website for more information regarding the list of priority categories for the French Immersion Program. Don’t hesitate to call the office at 604-296-9002 if you have any questions regarding your child’s registration.
When registering the following documentation is required.
- Proof of birth date of student – Birth Certificate, passport
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on the birth certificate)
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency ( 2 pieces) One from each of the following categories
- Category A – proof of ownership of a dwelling or lease / rental agreement, legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax return, property assessment.
- Category B – BC Hydro Bill, BC Cable Bill, Provincial drivers licence, ICBC, Canadian bank accounts or credit card statements
- Proof of citizenship for both the parents and student. Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card. passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card.